(Series of dialogues between the Imam Mahdi and the so called Tarid about the Imamah and fatwa of the revelation to make one understand




- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

26 - 01 - 1430 AH
23 - 01 - 2009 AD
08:02 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــــ



?What is your evidence that you are an Imam



In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad and his righteous virtuous family and the followers to the Truth till the day of judgement, after this..

Q - 1: The first question; what it means to you an Imam?
A - 1: My honorable brother, Allah made me an Imam for the dutiful, I call to Allah upon certain knowledge from Him Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, and Allah made me an Imam for the dutiful. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..and make us leaders for the dutiful}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:74

Q - 2: What is your evidence that you are an Imam?
A - 2: My evidence that Allah made me an Imam that He increased me abundantly in knowledge over all scholars of the nation so not a scholars argues with me from the Quran but I raised against him the argument from the decisive Quran until he submits an utmost submission, and the abundance of knowledge; Allah made it the proof of the khilafat from the first khalifa Adam to the seal of Allah’s khalifas altogether the True Imam Mahdi from Lord of the worlds. Since Allah selected Adam in the earth and for that He increased to him abundantly in knowledge over the angels whom they had another look in selecting Adam, then Allah raised against them the argument so He taught Adam all the names then said to His angels: {..So (Allah) said: Tell Me the names of those if you are right.(31) They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.(32) He said: O Adam, inform them of their names..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:31-33

Here the khilafat got proved that Allah increased him abundantly in the knowledge over the angels altogether for Allah to make that the proof of the khilafat and the kingship, and Allah is the Owner of the kingdom; He grants His kingdom to whom He pleases, and it is not right for the angels and neither for the jinn nor for mankind except the listening and the obedience to the khalifa of their Lord, and it is not allowed for anyone to chose Allah’s khalifa besides Him even if he was of the prophets; verily it is not permissible for him because who specialized in selecting Allah’s khalifa is the Owner of the kingdom Who grants His kingdom to whom He pleases, look at Taloot the khalifa of Allah among the children of Israel surely their prophet is not him who chose him when they said to a prophet of theirs to appoint a leader over them to lead them in Allah’s path. And Allah the Most High said: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has raised (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247

Then we know through these decisive verses that the issue of selecting the khalifa specializes with it the Owner of the kingdom Who grants His kingdom to whom He pleases, thus Allah taught the people how they recognize the khalifa over them and it is that Allah will aid him with proof of the khilafat over them, so He increases whom He selected him a king that He adds to him abundantly in knowledge above them altogether and that’s in order for him to rule between them with what Allah sent down as Allah teaches him, and if the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly Allah’s khalifa in the earth that selected him Allah Lord of the worlds, then definitely, it is a must to increase to him abundantly in knowledge over all scholars of the Muslims in order for him to rule between them in all of what they differed therein with the authority of knowledge from Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger.

Q 3: And who instate you an Imam?
A 3: Instated me the Owner of the kingdom Allah Who grants His kingdom to whom He pleases ratification to the law of khilafat in the Book in the word of Allah the Most High: {..He said: Surely Allah has selected him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:247

Q 4: What it means Yemeni, and who can you proof that you are Yemeni?
A 4: Yemeni is from Yemen as Egyptian from Egypt, or Palestinian from Palestine, as for proving that I am Yemeni because Yemeni is from Yemen and in Yemen, and my father is Yemeni, my grandfather is Yemeni also my great grandfather is Yemeni, a grand of a grand.

Q 5: What Mahdi means to you?
A 5: Which means that I am calling upon a straight path, and I guide the Muslims to the Truth in all what they differed therein, and I guide the people altogether to the Truth so I direct them to it with Truth by the authority of knowledge from Lord of the world from the decisive grand Quran.

Q 6: And who guided you?
A 6: My Lord guided me Who selected me and made me of the certain ones in His messages. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made from among them leaders to guide by Our command when they were patient. And they were certain of Our messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:24

Q 7: How you got guided?
A 7: I were guided to the Truth after I was searching for the Truth and I wished following the Truth because I do not want other that the Truth so the Truth guided me to Him. A fulfillment to His True promise in His word the Most High: {And those who strive hard for Us, We shall certainly guide them in Our ways. And Allah is surely with the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:69

Q 8: How do you prove that you are the Imam Mahdi the twelfth and who is the Imam that preceded you and told about you and about your coming?
A 8: I have not been aware about the Imams a thing, and I did not possessing of the knowledge except as the average people of the Muslims and I am not from the scholars, and one night I saw (in a vision) that I am in a center of ten men and they were around me of a circular form, then I said to them guide me to the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib. then one of them backed away — he was in front of my face — one step backward then one step to the side and said: that is Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib. He was outside the circle of the ten (men), then I set off towards him and held his hand with my two hands and said to him: Guide me to Mohammad messenger of Allah, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Then he (Ali) took me to a post centering the room which we were in it, lo and behold there was Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- sitting beside it and he was leaning his back to the post then I crouched over him and I made my face at his neck and kissed him several kisses and sat to his side and he gave me fatwa about my status, but Allah’s messenger Mohammad knows that the vision concerns it’s owner, but he said: [None would argue with you from the Quran but you prevail over him].
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ
The True vision ended


I learned through the vision that the ten (men) whom were surrounding me in a circular shape they were Imams of the house from the offspring of the Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib, as for the Imam khalifah of Allah (sent) after His messenger verily he was outside the circle of the ten so their count became eleven Imam from the family of the house, and I knew that I am the twelfth Imam from the family of the house from the descendants of Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, and we were altogether and Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in a house with a form of one large room and Allah is a Witness and charge of affairs upon what I say.

However I am warning you O questioner that you believe that I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified house as long you did not find the ratification for the vision with Truth upon an actual reality that Allah increased me abundantly in knowledge by the true explanatory-statement for the Reminder so not a scholar argues with me from the Quran but I prevail over him with the authority of the True convincing knowledge that none can argue a thing in it, so he would submit a total submission if he is a believer in the grand Quran, that’s because Allah’s messenger Mohammad -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- said to me in the vision that one can never argue with me from the Quran but I prevail over him. In the meaning of; that never a scholar would argue with me from the Quran but I would prevail over him with the authority of knowledge and the judge is the dialogue table with the authority of knowledge by the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder, so is there anyone who mind and believes that I am the Awaited Mahdi the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified house?

Allah and His messenger did not teach me their names because their names does not matter; but the wisdom in showing their number and that’s in order for me to know that I am the twelfth Imam from the family of the purified house, and even if they made to be present they could not have but to follow me altogether and above everyone possessed knowledge is a well-informed one.

Q 9: I am monotheist to Allah Exalted be the Majestic, and I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, so is it bound on me the belief in you? And why?
A 9: Yes believing in me and my call is an obligated right and a precondition for you upon us with Truth that you find Allah fulfilled to me the vision with Truth then increased me over all scholars of the Muslims abundance in the True explanatory-statement for the Reminder in order for me to reunify them and mend their break and to arbitrate between them with justice in all what they differed therein so Allah’s word to be the uppermost, and Allah accomplishes His light by His servant though the guilty-criminals abhor the appearing of him, and whoever turned away from the Truth after what manifested to him that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly that Allah made his name is announcement of him and a title, and a banner of his matter, and he calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path, and whoever turned away from the Truth after the knowledge cleared to him; verily the judgement is for Allah and He is Swiftest in reckoning.

Q 10:What is the difference between you and the other mahdis?
A 10: Everyone who calls to the Truth and guides to a straight path with knowledge and authority then he is a guiding one to a straight path whether the messengers, prophets and khalifas even Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- a guiding one (Mahdi) to the Truth because he guides to Him with knowledge and authority from the Truth and Allah is the Truth. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And surely you guide to a straight path.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoo`arã] 42:52

Thus all whom Allah selected them Imams for the people from the offspring of Adam are Mahdis (guiding ones) to a straight path. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We made from among them leaders to guide by Our command when they were patient. And they were certain of Our messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajdah] 32:24. And for that I am the twelfth Imam the Awaited Mahdi from the family of the purified house the seal of Allah’s kahlifas altogether, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Your brother the Mahdi Imam guides to a straight path, the supporter to what came with it Allah’s messenger Mohammad a mercy to the worlds; Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

http://www.mahdi-alumma.com/showthread.php?1046



معلومات , حقائق , المهدي , الامام , المنتظر , حقيقه , ماهو , صور , موقع , تفسير , القران , الكريم , الاسلام , السنه , الشيعه , اهل البيت , ال , البيت , شرح , ناصر , محمد , اليماني , سورة , سبحان , الله ,النصر, الله , اكبر , شعار , ماهو , من هو , متى , كيف , اين , 2013

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

البيان الحق في شأن المسيح الدجال وياجوج وماجوج والأرض المجوفة وسد ذي القرنين والبعث الأول والماسونية العالمية

{ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيّ يَا أَيّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا }

أدركت الشمس القمر فسبقته الى نقطة الاقتران

Jawaban Imam terhadap pertanyaan Najib Al-'Aqby: Adakah Allah mampu untuk menciptakan sesuatu yang semisal-Nya

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اصْبِرُوا وَصَابِرُوا وَرَابِطُوا وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ(200) [ آل عمران].. اليوم - 10:25 PM

فتوى الحل لقضيّة الشعب اليمانيّ وقضايا شعوب المسلمين.. اليوم - 10:28 PM

الرئيس الأمريكي: حان وقت السعودية.. و”تركي الفيصل: لا يا سيد أوباما

http://www.mahdi-alumma.com/forumdisplay.php?33

بيان قول الله تعالى: { وَالصَّابِرِينَ فِي الْبَأْسَاءِ وَالضَّرَّاءِ وَحِينَ الْبَأْسِ ۗ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُتَّقُونَ }

بيان الحقيقة العُظمى للمهدي المنتظر عبد النعيم الأعظم ناصر محمد اليماني..